"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn."
(John Cotton Dana)
Our facilitators recognise the goodness and dignity of each teenager/young adult, and respect the privacy of their family.
Loving for Life facilitators are trained to deliver interactive and engaging Human Sexuality and Relationship programs with a Catholic Ethos, to teenagers and young adults.
They agree to:
- Abide by the 'Facilitators Charter' of Loving for Life WA
- Undergo Initial Accreditation, both Theoretical and Spiritual
- Ongoing professional development
- Fulfill government 'Working with Children' requirements
- Present the material to students with love, compassion, respect and understanding
Our facilitators work together; helping each other, the team and Board to develop, deliver and facilitate Loving for Life programs.
“Think of Mary MacKillop and learn from her to be a gift of love and compassion for one another, for Australia, and for the whole world”.
John Paul II (Beatification of Mary MacKillop)